Wednesday 12 June 2013

Ombré Nails - Blues/Greens - Primark Nail Polish

Hey Beauties. 

I hope you are well? Thank god its half way through the week and the weekend is only two days away! I haven't had the greatest week so far and I'm really looking forward to relaxing at the weekend :)
I recently picked up a nail polish set from Primark. It was £2 for four polishes, you get a royal blue, powder blue, Aqua and a blue glitter. Too be honest I wasn't expecting much from them because of how cheap they are but was pleasantly surprised. The brush is good but could be a little bit wider and the polish itself is pretty decent. It applied well, no streaks and only needs two coats. 

I decided to try an ombré look using all three colours and a bit of the glitter over the top to finish. 
For my first attempt I don't think I did too badly. 

I used a makeup sponge to apply the two colours after painting each nail once to start with. 






I really like them and think I will try an ombré look with some pinks and peaches n the near future :) 
 
Sarah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment