Wednesday 12 June 2013

MUA Runway Pout Paints

Hey Beauties

What a beautiful day it was today! i hope you have had a great day and got to enjoy some of it? I find I get more done when the weather is sunny and hot! Sunshine always makes the day so much better :) 

I have been wearing a pout paint from MUA everyday for about a week now, I love it so much. 
I chose Runway because I loved the look of the packaging colour. I like a red lip, orange/peach lips and even more so if its a red with a slightly orange tint to it. When I applied it, it sadly wasn't quite what I thought it would be but I love the colour all the same. Its more of a cherry colour and reminds me of the BarryM lip crayon in cherry but without the sparkle(a fave of mine). 

                



It feels so smooth on and really moisturising which is important because there is nothing worse than having the moisture sucked from your lips (sounds a bit rude 🙊) by a product. The product applies like lipstick and lasted a couple of hours before leaving a tint/stain that was quite pretty and still felt moisturised hours later. I have never liked the feel when using lip stains because they are so drying and I just don't think it looks good. These pout paints are so much better! Its like two looks from one application (if you don't do a touch up) :) 

These are £3 each, available from Superdrug in store and online and MUA. 

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment