Friday 28 June 2013

Love From Misbehave Review

Hi Beauties

About two months ago I found Allie from Love From Misbehave on twitter and checked out her online shop. I was amazed at how many cool, pretty, cute and bang on trend items there was to choose from. 
She sells Jewellery and Tee Shirts. The Tee shirts I haven't bought one of yet but they are really cool with logos inspired by famous brands/quotes/phrases etc... Definitely worth a look if you fancy something different and well, awesome! 

The jewellery is amazing. I have ordered a few times now and have always been pleased with the service/communication and quick delivery. 

Allie also uses her Instagram and twitter to chat and tweet as well as showing pictures of new stock and favourite items in "real life" so you can see how big and fabulous they are. 

My latest order was a beautiful necklace called The Fish Necklace £4 and Champagne Breakout Earrings £3.


I was so excited to receive these and I wasn't wrong about The Fish Necklace being beautiful! It is stunning, I'm so glad I picked it. It looks pretty on the picture but up close its even better. 


It has a pearl gem stone in the head and sparkle on some of the bones, with a long gold chain. I already know this will be my most worn necklace this summer. 


The earrings, are just over an inch long and have pretty champagne rhinestones inside that have a slight pinky tint to them when they catch the light. Very pretty! 

If you haven't checked out 
http://www.lovefrommisbehave.com/ yet I highly recommend you do! 

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment