Saturday 4 May 2013

BarryM Nail Series - BarryM Gelly Hi Shine NP Dragon Fruit

Hi Beauties

How is your weekend going so far? I hope you have been able to enjoy the lovely weather today! :)

Today's product is the BarryM Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in shade Dragon Fruit GNP 11.

This is a very pretty pink and the colour makes me think of summer, candy and barbie! As i always say i love me a pretty pink polish and this one doesn't disappoint.
I applied two coats as the first wasn't quite opaque and left it a couple of minutes to dry. I love how shiny the Gelly NP's are, how long lasting they are and the amazing quality for the cheap price.
Once it was dry I decided to add a black tip to make it a bit more funky! It's not neat and perfect (I quickly swiped across the tip with a normal black polish in a rush) but I still love the look and finish!
The Gelly Polishes are fast becoming my favourite NP ever and I'm very happy to hear they have released some more colours ready for Summer.

Superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 off on selected BarryM which, includes all nail polish :)

Have a great weekend.
Sarah xo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! Love the black tips x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this look.. so pretty! I am going to have to try it out :D xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete