Tuesday 16 April 2013

MeMeMe Black Nail Polish (56 Fearless) with Stud Nail Art

Hi Beauties!

How are you? The weather has been lovely the past couple of days, certainly helps me get out of bed in the morning!

I haven't been blogging much lately because of being busy and some personal things going on with my Mum. I do try to post at least once each week and hopefully when i get a day spare i can write and schedule some posts for the next couple of weeks.

Today's Product is a Black MeMeMe Nail Polish called 56 Fearless

Not much I can say about how it looks as it is just Black but it does apply easily and has a great shine too it and doesn't chip! What more could you want?

As you will see from my pics, I used it to paint all of my Nails with two coats and then applied Gold Balls too create a studded effect with a cross on one nail. I have a bit of an obsession with Studs and spikes so incorporating it into my mani last week was a no brainer for me! I LOVE the finished look and have had so many shop assistants, friends and family asking where I had it done and what was used. They were shocked when I told them I did it myself. I will be doing a mini review of the gold balls and where to buy etc... In a separate post.

I bought this Polish in the MeMeMe Buy Byes(or Bye Buys? ) Sale a couple of months ago so it is no longer available online or in Superdrug.
Good news though, I bought a couple of red MeMeMe polishes from my local Poundworld at the weekend, they also had the Black and various other colours too. So look out for them next time you are in one! (They have Sleek Lipsticks too)

Do you like to get creative with your nails or prefer a plain mani?

Sarah xx



3 comments:

  1. Sarah this looks amazing! You really are talented hun! I love how the gold balls look. I don't think my hand would be steady enough to do this so well. It looks fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are gorgeous!!! Love how you did the gold balls x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete