Wednesday 3 April 2013

Etude House-Ice Cream Nails-Strawberry Stars Candy Nail Polish

Hi Lovelies


How is your week going? We're half way to the weekend :)
 
I recently bought a very cute Nail polish on eBay, I'm not going to lie the bottle was the reason I wanted it, and my love of Pink is the reason I chose the Strawberry Stars Candy!
 
 
 
I was like a kid at Christmas when it arrived( very quickly from South Korea might i add) and applied a coat straight away. Luckily my impulse buy was a good one, this is amazing. The quality is good, it dries quickly and isn't runny or too thick. I did find it hard to get an even coat of glitter but the colour is gorgeous so i wasn't too fussed.


The packaging as you will see from the pics, is an Ice Cream Cone, too cute right?
It was also a bargain at £3.10 with free postage from South Korea. It arrived just under two weeks after i paid with a couple of face product samples.


 
 
You can find it here 
 
Have you tried any of the Etude House products?
 
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. I have seen these but had no idea where to get them from thanks for saying xx

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest nail polish i've ever seen! Thanks for this post.
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog was... how do you sаy it? Relеvant!!
    Finally I have found ѕomething that helρeԁ me.

    Kudos!

    Feel frеe to νisit my ωeb blog .
    .. http://www.worldvoiceproject.com/groups/what-to-improve-their-chatroulette-strategy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τhis is my fiгst timе go to see аt hеre and i am reаlly impreѕѕed tο read
    everthіng at аlone plаce.


    Feel fгee to surf to my webраge - hair removal

    ReplyDelete