Friday 26 April 2013

BarryM Nail Series - Gelly Hi-Shine - Plum Nail Paint

Hi Beauties,
 
Its the freakin weekend baby! The sun is also shining where I am, lets hope it lasts for the weekend!
 
Todays Product is BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in GNP1 Plum 308
 
This is a gorgeous colour, I cannot make up my mind if it looks Purple or Navy Blue? Either way its a stunner and as with all of the Gelly range, its very shiney and hard wearing. Depending how thick you apply this is opaque in 1/2 coats and dries fairly quickly.
 
I have recently picked up the new BarryM nail art pens and I'm dying to try them out but I also love my plum mani too much to draw all over or remove.
Its my Nieces 5th Birthday Party tomorrow, Princess themed so I think i might remove it tonight and do a princess themed look to impress her with :) She loves my nail art and i know that when I go to see her, if i have nail art on my nails I have to take the supplies and polish with me because she will want her nails done too. I will add a pic of the adorable pudsy nails I did for her for last years children in need.
 
 
 
Anyway, I love the Gelly Range and highly recommend them. They cost £3.99 each but Superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 on BarryM so you should stock up now :)
 
Do you own any of the Gelly range and if so, whats your favourite colour?
 
Sarah xx




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! Love pudsy so cute!

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these nails looks adorable and cute :D xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete