Thursday 28 February 2013

28 Days of MUA - Day 28

Hi Lovelies

It's the final day in my 28 Days of MUA series. I have really enjoyed featuring a different product each day and will hopefully do a review on some of the products mentioned.

The final product is my favourite MUA product in my collection. It's actually my second as the first was trodden on when I dropped it just before christmas :(

It's a beautiful bold Green single Eyeshadow in Shade 6 (pearl)
Its well pigmented and blends easily.
I like to team it with a glittery gold for evening wear. The gold on the lid with a bit of the green blended into the crease with a slick of liquid eyeliner. I also wear a little of the Green smudged under the eye with an Ivory shadow on the lid with eyeliner for a bit of colour but keeping it fairly simply for daytime.
If you don't have this eyeshadow, I think you should! :)

Sarah xx





3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour!! stunning

    http://alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't too sure about the colour, but when I saw it on your hand, I loved it! Can't wait to get it and try it in the crease of my eye, I, really excited now :)

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete