Friday 22 February 2013

28 Days of MUA - Day 22

Hi Lovelies

It's Friday! Have you anything exciting planned for the weekend? I hope It's a sunny one!

Today's product Is the Pro Fixing Mist.

I have only ever used the Elf version of this which a lot of people said was a cheaper alternative to the Mac Fix+, I havent used the Mac so cannot say if this is true or not.
 
I love the Elf, I spritz my face and stipple It In lightly with a stippling brush and It leaves me with a lovely radiant finish that lasts most of the day. I am pleased to say that the MUA Pro Fixing Mist Is just as good. I love how smooth and perfect a finish you get after adding a spritz of this Fixing Mist to your makeup.

 
It claims "protects against heat, humidity, cold and windy conditions; whatever your day throws at you - your makeup will hold In place."

I haven't been out In the heat as its Winter or In the  rain but the wind I have braved and my Makeup was still perfect. I think to really see If the above Is true you would need to trial It at different points of the year to really know If It does exactly as It says. So far so good though :)
 
The Elf Fix and Set Mist is a little over £1 cheaper than this product and they are basically the same thing. So I think once I finish the MUA I would still by the Elf (unless I was making an order at MUA and needed nothing else from Elf, no point paying two lots of postage to save £1.It wouldn't actually work out cheaper doing that!).

Sarah xx



2 comments:

  1. I've looked at their new product line, but I haven't seen this! Seems good though

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try this for ages now, and you've tempted me!! Can't wait t get this. I'm loving the Urban Decay All Nighter but is a little too pricey for me, so this will be great!
    Lovely read,
    Hannah

    Hannahmariebeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete