Friday 1 February 2013

28 Days of MUA - Day 2

Hi Lovelies
I hope your weekend is going well?
 
Day 2 of My 28 Days of MUA is a MUA Love Hearts Collection Nail polish in Colour Love U 24/7.
sadly I did not like this polish, well, its actually the brush i didn't like. Its hard and kept splitting, a bristle pulled away and split down the brush shaft, TWICE! I had to get a tissue and pull them off so i could carry on painting my nails. Very Annoying. Apart from that the polish itself is really nice, a pretty Lavender colour that dries quickly and is opaque after 2-3 coats depending how thick you apply. I'm hoping the brush problem is a one off because I have another in my collection and I'm really not looking forward to using it!
 
Have you used the Love Heart Polish from MUA, what are your thoughts?
 
Sarah xx
 
Don't forget to follow to be in with a chance of winning a Mac Lipstick of your choice(open worldwide) once I get 50 followers on this here blog :)


2 comments:

  1. ITs a shame about the brush but it is a lovely colour in a cute pot!

    Beki x
    (www.smocktofrock.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely colour. I think I will just use a nail art brush next time :)
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete