Tuesday 15 January 2013

MUA Fur-Effect Nails

Hi :)

I finally tried the new Fur-Effect Nails in Fluffy Bobbin today. It's available online from MUA and Superdrug and some Superdrug Stores.

I found it quite hard to get the powder out but apart from that it was easy to use and apply.

Products Used
BarryM Indigo NP312
No.17 Nail Extras Clear Polish
Fur-Effects Fluffy Bobbin
Nail Art Brush

I applied the BarryM Indigo to my nails leaving one blank. Then with the Clear polish I painted a cross and quickly applied the Fluffy Bobbin powder with a nail art brush. Then I left it to dry a few minutes before blowing the extra powder off the nail.

If I'm honest I don't think I will ever use it on all my nails, only for nail art and fun designs, accent nails etc...
Definitely worth the purchase to add to my collection and a bargain at just £3!

Sarah xx







No comments:

Post a Comment